Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NBA 2k10 for psp


I've just downloaded and installed NBA 2k10 for my psp.. Just like the PS2 version of the game, the PSP rendition of NBA 2K10 is a fast-paced basketball game instead of a simulation style title. However, unlike the PS2 version, it skews much more towards an arcade game than ever before. A large amount of this can easily be blamed on the turbo feature, which can be used without any penalty whatsoever, without a drain on skills. As a result, playing with the default five minute quarters, it's possible to sprint up and down the court for the entire game without burning out a player within your starting lineup. In fact, during some matchups, I intentionally left my entire starting lineup on the court and they remained as fresh as they were at tipoff, tearing up and down the court.

I want also to try NBA Live 10..

0 comments:

Post a Comment